Tuesday, August 18, 2009

First post ever

Well here it goes. This is the first blog post of, hopefully, many. Before we get started, just know, I am no great writer, nor is my grammar any good. Please bear with me.
I really want to keep this light hearted, and fun. I will from time to time be forced to let out my other sides (mushy, angry, and fed-up) I will try to give some warning.
About me...I am a goof off. There's no other way to say it. I really am a 12 year old trapped in a 36 year olds beat up body. I like cartoons, making jokes, and think farts are hilarious. Right now in my life I am reliving the youth I always invisioned. I have toys, but now they are the big boy kind (motorcycles). I also try to teach my sons how to be good and respectful, which is hard to do when you yourself aren't.
I am what many people may call coarse, or obnoxious, sometimes even a DICK. Isn't it funny that in society if you lie to someone, or backstab people that this is perfectly acceptable behavior. You just simply justify it by say "I don't want to hurt their fellings". Yet if I tell the truth or offer my opinion, I am obnoxious or unbelievable. You know what I deal with it, so should you. You don't want to hear my opinion, and opinion is all it is not gospel, then don't listen.
That's enough for now.
Remember. Lifes all mixed up so just sit back and enjoy the spin!

1 comment:

  1. bla bla bla bla bla bla bla? bla bla bla bla bla bla bla, bla bla bla. bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla? bla bla bla bla bla! It says whatever you want it to say.

    ReplyDelete