Saturday, August 29, 2009

Who cares?

I just want to know why people feel the need to use social networking sites (facebook, myspace, etc.) To tell us they're every movement? I personally don't care that you are gonna wash your hair, or do your dishes. It interests me none that you have to pay the bills, or take fluffy to the vet in 10 minutes.
Facebook and myspace are for you to connect with friends, and do the hi how are yas. Post a lively quip, or a serious note. Whatever your style, just don't be so jaded as to believe people care if you are pooping. If you want to do that use twitter. Its easier and you can use your phone to do it.
Another thing I can't stand is people I refer to as "friend whores" these are people who invite every tom, dic, and harry to be their friends on the formentioned site. These people are usually the ones who never post a single thing. Whoppee you have 200 friends on myspace. Name em. You can't why because half of them you have no interaction with at all. You, my "friend", are a friend whore. I don't claim to be perfect in this, but I do weed out the people who don't post stuff. 1 month no post, bye bye.
If you have a comment on this good ro bad shoot me an email at celticsun33@yahoo.com apparently the comment icon is too time intensive.

Remember it's a mixed up world, so enjoy the spin.

No comments:

Post a Comment