Wednesday, September 23, 2009

That's just funny!!!

I'd like to think I'm pretty funny, and to a few people I am. Maybe others would say differently. My wife for example, she thinks I'm pretty funny. Shed never admit it but she does. You see I just want to see people smile, even if its at my expense. Our world is so full of disease, disaster, and depravity that everyone just needs to smile more.
One thing that has gone out of style the last decade or so, and I think is great, is bumper stickers. You can't sit there and say that you've never seen a bumpersticker that didn't just brighten your day. Just a stupid little quote slapped on vinyl, and put on a car. It will make, at least one person chuckle a day.
Another thing that I personally do to get a chuckle from people, even if I don't know em, is the classic funny saying T-shirt. I have a bunch of these. Thanks to my sister in law I doubt that I'll ever run out. One of my favorites and gets a ton of laughs is the shirt that says "burritos make me poop" man people just love that one. Another one I like has a group of stick figures around a campfire cooking hot dogs. One guy has clearly dropped his and the shirt says "its all fun and games until someone loses a weiner" man that's funny stuff right there.
We as a people just need to unbutton that stuffy shirt, let our hair down, and get that stick out of our butt and laugh some. Tell a joke, make a face (especially at kids they love that), or engage in some witty banter. I don't care what you do just freakin smile more. Studies have proven that smiling is good for your heart. I just made thet up but who knows? It could be true.
I am fortunate to know quite a few funny people, and thanks to Facebook I have reaquanted myself with many more. I am sure you know a couple too, at least one wink wink, let them brighten your day.
Here's an idea that my wife and I have found makes our day a little brighter. We try to sit down each night and eat dinner as a family (this is a topic for a future blog). While we're sitting there eating we have the TV on. We watch sitcom re reuns never the news. Sitcoms funny, news bad. Make eachother laugh.
My wife, bless her soul, has three little kids she has to deal with. My two sons, and me. Now being that we are all three of us little boys its pretty easy to get us laughing. Just say a silly word and we're rolling on the floor laughing our fool heads off. One of the words that makes me laugh each time I hear it is duty. Listen to it duty, duty, duty. Hahahaha you said duty. Poop is another word that gets us goin (see above shirt) you go into ANY elementary school class and say poop, I guarantee they will start laughing. Stand up at your naxt business meeting and say it. They probably won't laugh, at least not on the outside but some of em will be splitting a gut on the inside.
This part may not appear funny to the women, but to us men oh boy. You guys knew this was coming. You just didn't know when. The subject? FARTS. That's it. The cornerstone of humor to the homo-sapien male. Farts are hilarious. When someone does it someone snickers. How about when you're in a public place and you hear a fart, and you see someone turn red. You know they did it and just wanna point and say good one. My friend and I were in a supermarket one time. He had dropped a couple o silent ones but felt the grandaddy of them all comin on. Well instead of looking himself to see if the coast (behind him) was clear. He, quite stupidly asked me. I looked behind him and said "No you're good". Well he proceeds to just rip one so loud I think the shelves rattled. Much to the dismay of the little old lady standing 3 feet behind him. The look on her face. Oh man it was classic. What made it better was his face when he turned around and saw her. Ohh heehee he was mad as hell. I, however, laughed about it for a long, long time. I still am. Have you ever farted In an elevator? Don't lie. We've all done it. Isn't it great knowing you pulled it off and everyone is thinking someone else did it? Love it.
Anyway I've rambled on enough for now. Go out there my little minions of humor, and make em laugh.
Peace out!!!!!

Oh and ah POOP!!! Hahahahahahahhahahahahahha!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment